Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rain, Rain Don't Go Away!

I'll bet you're wondering why I say, "Rain, rain don't go away".  Well, for starters, I have TONS of yard work to do!  Flowers to plant, mulch to put in, weeds to kill and I need to finish my little fish pond in my back yard that I tore out last Fall to re-do and didn't finish.  Since it's been raining, however, I have not "been able" to do any of that so instead I've been playing in my studio and not feeling guilty because I have all this other work to do!  Although, I must confess that I do not care for the rain and 50 degree weather when I have to go watch my daughter at her track meet.  I have also been getting my Spring house cleaning done which always feels good!


Here are a few of the jewelry pieces I've been spending my time on. 
         



                  
                    
Well, it's pouring rain outside again today so you know where to find me!  Have a happy day all!

3 comments:

littlethings1 said...

You have been busy ! Everything is fabulous that you have created !! Dont you just love it when you get on a roll creating things ! I am so ready for some sunshine and warmer weather , I too have yard work to do and a garden to plant ! Have a wonderful creative day !
Eunice
The Little Things

Contact: said...

Hi! Did you make that gorgeoous silver necklace with the names on either side and a little flower in the middle? Please advise! Thanks, Emma at Tightwad

Cindy said...

WOW!!!! Such stunning new jewelry, Jennifer! They are all so pretty, but my favorites are the pieces with the flowers - so romantic, and also the stamped name pendant... you have such gorgeous design style!